1.5HP Liquid Pump
Haskel Model ASF-35 1.5HP Air-Driven Liquid Pump
Catalog literature: Liquid Pump Catalog.pdf
With a nominal pressure ratio of 35:1, the Haskel model ASF-35 1.5HP air-driven liquid pump utilizes a single air head to boost liquid pressures to a maximum of 5700 PSIG.
Features & Benefits:
- Safe pneumatic operation – no heat, flame or spark risk
- Infinitely variable cycling speed
- Stall at pre-determined pressure to hold that pressure without consuming power
- Problem-free stop/start applications
- Easily automated – many modification and control options
- Suitable for most liquids and liquefied gases
- Alternative gas drive options available, such as sour gas, natural gas, boil off gases, or nitrogen
- Robust, reliable, compact and easy to maintain proven design
- No need for air line lubrication – saves costs and prevents contamination
- Unbalanced cycling spool provides immediate response to pressure changes
- Can be manufactured to ATEX, CE and NACE
- Power: 1.5HP
- Air Head: single
- Max Air Pressure: 150 PSIG
- Max cycles: 80/min.
- Nominal ratio (“dash number”): 35:1
- Actual area ratio: 40:1
- Max outlet pressure (continuous): 5700 PSIG
- Max outlet pressure (intermittent): 5700 PSIG
- Displacement / cycle: 1.16 cu. in.
- Max flow: 348 cu. in./min.
Typical Performance Characteristics (@100 PSIG air supply pressure):
- 350 in3/min @ 2000 psig
- 98 in3/min @ 3600 psig
Materials of Construction:
- Pump section: All SS
- Plunger: 440C SS
- Non-metallics: UHMWPE, Buna-N, PTFE, Ryton
- Service Code 1: Petroleum-based oils, kerosene, ethylene glycol, water with 5% soluble oil.
- Service Code 2: Plain water, diesel fuel
- Service Code 3: N/R
- Service Code 4: N/R
- Service Code 5: N/R
- Service Code 6: N/R
Repair kit information:
- Fluid section seal kit P/N: 51532-35
- Air drive seal kit P/N: 16772
- Air valve seal kit P/N: 16771
- Distance piece seal kit P/N: N/A
- Optional tools: 28584 (Sleeve removal tool); 53220-35 (Seal insertion tool, “F” seal); 29370 (for installing ring on 1/2″ check valve)
- Notes: Seal installation tool is included in fluid section kit.
- Installation documents: SKIS-001 SKIS-002