2HP Liquid Pump
Haskel Model ATV-8 2HP Air-Driven Liquid Pump
Catalog literature: Liquid Pump Catalog.pdf
With a nominal ratio of 8:1, the Haskel model ATV-8 2HP air-driven liquid pump utilizes a double air head to boost liquid pressures to a maximum of 850 PSIG.
Features & Benefits:
- Safe pneumatic operation – no heat, flame or spark risk
- Infinitely variable cycling speed
- Stall at pre-determined pressure to hold that pressure without consuming power
- Problem-free stop/start applications
- Easily automated – many modification and control options
- Suitable for most liquids and liquefied gases
- Alternative gas drive options available, such as sour gas, natural gas, boil off gases, or nitrogen
- Robust, reliable, compact and easy to maintain proven design
- No need for air line lubrication – saves costs and prevents contamination
- Unbalanced cycling spool provides immediate response to pressure changes
- can be manufactured to meet ATEX, CE and NACE
- Power: 2HP
- Air Head: double
- Max Air Pressure: 150 PSIG
- Max cycles: 80/min.
- Nominal ratio (“dash number”): 8:1
- Actual area ratio: 9.2:1
- Max outlet pressure (continuous): 850 PSIG
- Max outlet pressure (intermittent): 1200 PSIG
- Displacement / cycle: 20.00 cu. in.
- Max flow: 3200 cu. in./min.
Typical Performance Characteristics (@100 PSIG air supply pressure):
- 1953 in3/min @ 200 psig
- 750 in3/min @ 800 psig
Materials of Construction:
- Pump section: Aluminum, Bronze & SS
- Plunger: 15-5PH SS
- Non-metallics: PTFE, Viton
- Service Code 1: Petroleum-based oils, kerosene, ethylene glycol, water with 5% soluble oil.
- Service Code 2: Plain water, diesel fuel
- Service Code 3: N/R
- Service Code 4: N/R
- Service Code 5: N/R
- Service Code 6: N/R
Repair kit information: