0-25 PSIG Check Valve
Circle Seal Controls Model 119T-3PP Check Valve
Catalog literature: Check Valves Catalog.pdf
The Circle Seal Controls model 119T-3PP Check Valve provides a precise, ultra-sensitive, leakproof design suitable for very low pressure air or other gas service where zero leakage in the check direction is required. Designed to allow flow at an absolute minimum pressure differential and to seal dead tight even with extremely low back pressure yields precise check valve operation unequaled by any other design.
Features & Benefits:
- Designed specifically for very low pressure applications: For applications where operating pressure and pressure drop are critical but dead-tight sealing is required.
- Ultra-sensitive: Unique design allows flow with minimum pressure differential; cracking pressure is 4″ H2O max.
- Positive sealing, even with extremely low back pressure: a precisely machined, knife-edge poppet positions snugly to provide zero leakage sealing even with extremely low pressures.
- Compact, easy installation: Efficient, inline design reduces size and weight. No bleed-off connection required. Valve can be mounted in any position.
- Operating pressure: 0 to 25 psig
- Body material: 303SS
- Seal material: Buna
- Connections: 3/8″ FNPT
- Temp range: -40 to +250F
- “A” dimension (diameter): 1.12″
- “B” dimension (hex): 1.12″
- “C” dimension (length): 2.43″