HIGH PRESSURE TUBING
Catalog literature: High Pressure Fittings & Tubing.pdf
- Coned-and-Threaded connections
- Manufactured in dual-rated 316/316L or 304/304L cold-worked stainless steel
- Operating temperatures from -423F to +1200F
- Material: 316SS
- Operating pressure: 43,000 PSIG @ RT
- Tubing O.D.: 1″
- Tubing I.D.: 0.438″
- Wall thickness: 0.281″
- Flow area: 0.151 sq.in.
- Connection type: “High Pressure” coned-and-threaded
NOTE: Tubing is sold in RANDOM LENGTHS, with each piece 20-27 feet long. You will be billed for the actual length shipped.