LOW PRESSURE TUBING
Catalog literature: Low Pressure Fittings & Tubing.pdf
- Single-ferrule compression sleeve allows fast / easy make-up of connections
- Manufactured in dual-rated 316/316L or 304/304L cold-worked stainless steel
- Operating temperatures from -423F to +1200F
- Material: 316SS
- Operating pressure: 11,650 PSIG @ RT
- Tubing O.D.: 1/4″
- Tubing I.D.: 0.125″
- Wall thickness: 0.062″
- Flow area: 0.012 sq.in.
- Connection type: W250 or SW250 (“SpeedBite” compression)
NOTE: Tubing is sold in RANDOM LENGTHS, with each piece 20-27 feet long. You will be billed for the actual length shipped.