Single-Acting, Single Stage Air Amplifier
Haskel Model HAA31-2.5 Air Amplifier
Catalog literature: Air Amplifier Catalog.pdf
With a nominal pressure ration of 2.5:1 (2nd stage ratio N/A), the Haskel model HAA31-2.5 Single-Acting, Single Stage Air Amplifier can boost air pressures to a maximum of 320 psi PSIG.
Features & Benefits:
- Long seal life and easy maintenance
- No heat, flame or spark risk
- Wide range of models, controls and options
- No air line lubrication required, eliminating oily exhaust
- Infinitely variable outlet pressure and flow capability
- Wide range of standard and custom systems
- Control of maximum pressure by means of inexpensive air drive pressure regulators
- Air Drive Size: 2.87 in
- 1st Stage Ratio: 2.5:1
- 2nd Stage Ratio: N/A
- Min Gas supply pressure: 40 psi
- Max Gas supply pressure: 125 psi
- Max rated outlet pressure: 320 psi
- Static outlet stall pressure formula: 2.5 Pa (Pa = air drive pressure, Ps = GAS supply pressure)
- Min AIR drive pressure: 40 psi
- Max AIR drive pressure: 125 psi
Sample Performance Curve:
- Unit weight: 5 LBS.
- Displacement / cycle: 2.4 cu. in.
- Max cycles: 325/min.
- GAS inlet/outlet connections: 3/8″ FNPT
- AIR drive inlet port: 1/4″ FNPT
Repair kit information:
- Boosting section seal kit P/N: 85790-2.5
- Air drive section seal kit P/N: 85264
- Air valve seal kit P/N: N/A
- Optional tools: None.
- Notes: Only one kit required: each kit contains all of the necessary seals for the Air Drive & Gas Section or Air Drive & Air Valve.
- Installation documents: SKIS-001 SKIS-002 SKIS-008