6HP Liquid Pump
Haskel Model GWD-12 6HP Air-Driven Liquid Pump
Catalog literature: Liquid Pump Catalog.pdf
With a nominal ratio of 12:1, the Haskel model GWD-12 6HP air-driven liquid pump utilizes a single air head to boost liquid pressures to a maximum of 1850 PSIG.
Features & Benefits:
- Safe pneumatic operation – no heat, flame or spark risk
- Infinitely variable cycling speed
- Stall at pre-determined pressure to hold that pressure without consuming power
- Problem-free stop/start applications
- Easily automated – many modification and control options
- Suitable for most liquids and liquefied gases
- Alternative drive options available, such as sour gas, natural gas, boil off gases, or nitrogen
- Robust, reliable, compact and easy to maintain proven design
- No need for air line lubrication – saves costs and prevents contamination
- Unbalanced cycling spool provides immediate response to pressure changes
- Can be manufactured to ATEX, CE and NACE
- Power: 6HP
- Air Head: single
- Max Air Pressure: 125 PSIG
- Max cycles: 60/min.
- Nominal ratio (“dash number”): 12:1
- Actual area ratio: 14.8:1
- Max outlet pressure (continuous): 1850 PSIG
- Max outlet pressure (intermittent): 4000 PSIG
- Displacement / cycle: 15.90 cu. in.
- Max flow: 5009 cu. in./min.
Typical Performance Characteristics (@100 PSIG air supply pressure):
- 5004 in3/min @ 200 psig
- 1454 in3/min @ 1200 psig
Materials of Construction:
- Pump section: Nickel-plated Steel & SS
- Plunger: 15-5PH SS
- Non-metallics: Urethane, Buna N, PTFE
- Service Code 1: Petroleum-based oils, kerosene, ethylene glycol, water with 5% soluble oil.
- Service Code 2: N/R
- Service Code 3: N/R
- Service Code 4: N/R
- Service Code 5: N/R
- Service Code 6: N/R
Repair kit information:
- Fluid section seal kit P/N: 27062
- Air drive seal kit P/N: 51394
- Air valve seal kit P/N: 50881-2
- Optional tools: 28584 (Sleeve removal tool)
- Notes: Units manufactured prior to June, 1978 use Air Cycling Valve Seal Kit #17819 & Air Drive Seal Kit #27063.
- Installation documents: SKIS-001