1.5HP Liquid Pump
Haskel Model DSTV-1.5 1.5 HP Air-Driven Liquid Pump
Catalog literature: Liquid Pump Catalog.pdf
With a nominal pressure ratio of 1.5:1, the Haskel model DSTV-1.5 1.5 HP air-driven liquid pump utilizes a single air head to boost liquid pressures to a maximum of 300 PSIG.
Features & Benefits:
- Safe pneumatic operation – no heat, flame or spark risk
- Infinitely variable cycling speed
- Stall at pre-determined pressure to hold that pressure without consuming power
- Problem-free stop/start applications
- Easily automated – many modification and control options
- Suitable for most liquids and liquefied gases
- Alternative gas drive options available, such as sour gas, natural gas, boil off gases, or nitrogen
- Robust, reliable, compact and easy to maintain proven design
- No need for air line lubrication – saves costs and prevents contamination
- Unbalanced cycling spool provides immediate response to pressure changes
- Can be manufactured to ATEX, CE and NACE
- Power: 1.5 HP
- Air Head: single
- Max Air Pressure: 150 PSIG
- Max cycles: 80/min.
- Nominal ratio (“dash number”): 1.5:1
- Actual area ratio: 1.6:1
- Max outlet pressure (continuous): 160 PSIG
- Max outlet pressure (intermittent): 300 PSIG
- Displacement / cycle: 31.90 cu. in.
- Max flow: 5104 cu. in./min.
Typical Performance Characteristics (@100 PSIG air supply pressure):
- 5000 in3/min @ 50 psig
- 1000 in3/min @ 150 psig
Materials of Construction:
- Pump section: Separation – All SS
- Plunger: 17-4PH SS
- Non-metallics: PTFE, Viton
- Service Code 1: Petroleum-based oils, kerosene, ethylene glycol, water with 5% soluble oil.
- Service Code 2: Plain water, diesel fuel
- Service Code 3: Most phosphate ester-based fire-resistant hydraulic fluids (e.g. Pydraul, Lindol, Cellulube, Fyrquel and Houghtosafe 1120) and petroleum-based solvents compatible with UHMWPE (Ultra-high Molecular Weight Polyethylene) dynamic seals and Viton static seals.
- Service Code 4: Petroleum-based solvents / aromatic hydrocarbons (e.g. benzene, toluene, xylene, hylene, etc.); chlorinated solvents (trichloroethylene, carbon tetrachloride, chlorobenzene, etc.); mercaptans; Dowtherm A; fluorinated solvents (fluorobenzene, fluorochloroethylene, etc.); Dowtherm E; plus all of Group 3 and some mildly corrosive acids compatible with wetted materials.
- Service Code 5: Skydrol and Aerosafe hydraulic fluid; acetone and some alcohols (ethyl, methyl, and isopropyl).
- Service Code 6: De-ionized water; demineralized water
Repair kit information:
- Fluid section seal kit P/N: 50079
- Air drive seal kit P/N: 17838
- Air valve seal kit P/N: 16771
- Distance piece seal kit P/N: N/A
- Optional tools: 28584 (Sleeve removal tool); 28627 (for installing ring on 3/4″ check valve); 28407 (for installing ring on 1″ check valve)
- Notes: Seal installation tool is included in fluid section kit.
- Installation documents: SKIS-001 SKIS-002 SKIS-008