10HP Liquid Pump
Haskel Model D14STD-125 10HP Air-Driven Liquid Pump
Catalog literature: Liquid Pump Catalog.pdf
With a nominal ratio of 125:1, the Haskel model D14STD-125 10HP air-driven liquid pump utilizes a single air head to boost liquid pressures to a maximum of 16,000 PSIG.
Features & Benefits:
- Safe pneumatic operation – no heat, flame or spark risk
- Infinitely variable cycling speed
- Stall at pre-determined pressure to hold that pressure without consuming power
- Problem-free stop/start applications
- Easily automated – many modification and control options
- Suitable for most liquids and liquefied gases
- Alternative gas drive options available, such as sour gas, natural gas, boil ff gases, or nitrogen
- Robust, reliable, compact and easy to maintain proven design
- No need for air line lubrication – saves costs and prevents contamination
- Unbalanced cycling spool provides immediate response to pressure changes
- Can be manufactured to meet ATEX, CE and NACE requirements
- Power: 10HP
- Air Head: single
- Max Air Pressure: 125 PSIG
- Max cycles: 40/min.
- Nominal ratio (“dash number”): 125:1
- Actual area ratio: 138:1
- Max outlet pressure (continuous): 16,000 PSIG
- Max outlet pressure (intermittent): 16,000 PSIG
- Displacement / cycle: 8.80 cu. in.
- Max flow: 704 cu. in./min.
Typical Performance Characteristics (@100 PSIG air supply pressure):
- 488 in3/min @ 8,000 psig
- 195 in3/min @ 12,000 psig
Materials of Construction:
- Pump section: All SS & Bronze
- Plunger: Hard chrome-plated 440C SS
- Non-metallics: PTFE, Viton
- Service Code 1: Petroleum-based oils, kerosene, ethylene glycol, water with 5% soluble oil.
- Service Code 2: Plain water, diesel fuel
- Service Code 3: Most phosphate ester-based fire-resistant hydraulic fluids (e.g. Pydraul, Lindol, Cellulube, Fyrquel and Houghtosafe 1120) and petroleum-based solvents compatible with UHMWPE (Ultra-high Molecular Weight Polyethylene) dynamic seals and Viton static seals.
- Service Code 4: Petroleum-based solvents / aromatic hydrocarbons (e.g. benzene, toluene, xylene, hylene, etc.); chlorinated solvents (trichloroethylene, carbon tetrachloride, chlorobenzene, etc.); mercaptans; Dowtherm A; fluorinated solvents (fluorobenzene, fluorochloroethylene, etc.); Dowtherm E; plus all of Group 3 and some mildly corrosive acids compatible with wetted materials.
- Service Code 5: Skydrol and Aerosafe hydraulic fluid; acetone and some alcohols (ethyl, methyl, and isopropyl).
- Service Code 6: N/R
Repair kit information:
- Fluid section seal kit P/N: 28349-2 (2 req’d)
- Air drive seal kit P/N: 28426
- Air valve seal kit P/N: 50881-2
- Optional tools: 28584 (Sleeve removal tool)
- Notes: Fluid section seal kits require 2 per pump. Pumps manufactured prior to May 1980 use air valve seal kit P/N 17821.
- Installation documents: SKIS-001