Two-Stage Air Amplifier
Haskel Model AAT-30/50 Air Amplifier
Catalog literature: Air Amplifier Catalog.pdf
With a nominal pressure ration of 30:1 (2nd stage ratio 50:1), the Haskel model AAT-30/50 Two-Stage Air Amplifier can boost air pressures to a maximum of 5000 psi PSIG.
Features & Benefits:
- Long seal life and easy maintenance
- No heat, flame or spark risk
- Wide range of models, controls and options
- No air line lubrication required, eliminating oily exhaust
- Infinitely variable outlet pressure and flow capability
- Wide range of standard and custom systems
- Control of maximum pressure by means of inexpensive air drive pressure regulators
- Air Drive Size: 5.75 in
- 1st Stage Ratio: 30:1
- 2nd Stage Ratio: 50:1
- Min Gas supply pressure: 50 psi
- Max Gas supply pressure: 3000 psi
- Max rated outlet pressure: 5000 psi
- Static outlet stall pressure formula: 50 Pa + 1.6 Ps (Pa = air drive pressure, Ps = GAS supply pressure)
- Min AIR drive pressure: 40 psi
- Max AIR drive pressure: 150 psi
Sample Performance Curve:
- Unit weight: 34 LBS.
- Displacement / cycle: 3.1 cu. in.
- Max cycles: 80/min.
- GAS inlet/outlet connections: 1/4″ FNPT
- AIR drive inlet port: 1/2″ FNPT
Repair kit information: