Single-Acting, Single Stage Air Amplifier
Haskel Model AA-8 Air Amplifier
Catalog literature: Air Amplifier Catalog.pdf
With a nominal pressure ration of 8:1 (2nd stage ratio N/A), the Haskel model AA-8 Single-Acting, Single Stage Air Amplifier can boost air pressures to a maximum of 2500 psi PSIG.
Features & Benefits:
- Long seal life and easy maintenance
- No heat, flame or spark risk
- Wide range of models, controls and options
- No air line lubrication required, eliminating oily exhaust
- Infinitely variable outlet pressure and flow capability
- Wide range of standard and custom systems
- Control of maximum pressure by means of inexpensive air drive pressure regulators
- Air Drive Size: 5.75 in
- 1st Stage Ratio: 8:1
- 2nd Stage Ratio: N/A
- Min Gas supply pressure: 25 psi
- Max Gas supply pressure: 1250 psi
- Max rated outlet pressure: 2500 psi
- Static outlet stall pressure formula: 7 Pa + Ps (Pa = air drive pressure, Ps = GAS supply pressure)
- Min AIR drive pressure: 40 psi
- Max AIR drive pressure: 150 psi
Sample Performance Curve:
- Unit weight: 27 LBS.
- Displacement / cycle: 13.2 cu. in.
- Max cycles: 80/min.
- GAS inlet/outlet connections: 3/8″ FNPT
- AIR drive inlet port: 1/2″ FNPT
Repair kit information: