0.75HP Liquid Pump
Haskel Model 4B-150 0.75HP Air-Driven Liquid Pump
Catalog literature: Liquid Pump Catalog.pdf
With a nominal pressure ratio of 150:1, the Haskel model 4B-150 0.75HP air-driven liquid pump utilizes a single air head to boost liquid pressures to a maximum of 15000 PSIG.
Features & Benefits:
- Safe pneumatic operation – no heat, flame or spark risk
- Infinitely variable cycling speed
- Stall at pre-determined pressure to hold that pressure without consuming power
- Problem-free stop/start applications
- Easily automated – many modification and control options
- Suitable for most liquids and liquefied gases
- Alternative gas drive options available, such as sour gas, natural gas, boil off gases, or nitrogen
- Robust, reliable, compact and easy to maintain proven design
- No need for air line lubrication – saves costs and prevents contamination
- Unbalanced cycling spool provides immediate response to pressure changes
- Can be manufactured to meet ATEX, CE and NACE
- Power: 0.75HP
- Air Head: single
- Max Air Pressure: 100 PSIG
- Max cycles: 225/min.
- Nominal ratio (“dash number”): 150:1
- Actual area ratio: 171:1
- Max outlet pressure (continuous): 15000 PSIG
- Max outlet pressure (intermittent): 15000 PSIG
- Displacement / cycle: 0.088 cu. in.
- Max flow: 42 cu. in./min.
Typical Performance Characteristics (@100 PSIG air supply pressure):
- 37 in3/min @ 7500 psig
- 7 in3/min @ 15000 psig
Materials of Construction:
- Pump section: 303SS
- Plunger: 440C, SS
- Non-metallics: UHMWPE, Buna
- Service Code 1: Petroleum-based oils, kerosene, ethylene glycol, water with 5% soluble oil.
- Service Code 2: Plain water, diesel fuel
- Service Code 3: N/R
- Service Code 4: N/R
- Service Code 5: N/R
- Service Code 6: N/R
Repair kit information:
- Fluid section seal kit P/N: 57349
- Air drive seal kit P/N: 57340
- Optional tools: 28584 (Sleeve Removal Tool)
- Notes: Use Air Drive Seal Kit 57340 for units purchased after July 2001. For resealing the air cycling valve only, 55725 Seal Kit, can be ordered.
- Installation documents: SKIS-001